In order to sign in to your PaybyPlatema Account dashboard, it is necessary for you to submit the login credentials while making an attempt to sign in. Also, the account balance is viewable only after you sign in to your login account.
A vehicle license plate is an important tool for the users if they wish to make PaybyPlatema Payments using this login portal. EZ Drive’s MA service allows traffic to flow freely through Massachusetts toll booths without slowing down, making life easier for drivers in Bay State.
The PaybyPlatema Login portal helps the users in saving their valuable time and energy which becomes one of the most attractive options for the users to register on this portal.
Reset PaybyPlatema Login Password
If you are not able to recollect your login password and don’t wish to give unnecessary exercise to your brain, just follow the steps listed below. It will help you out to reset your account password and then sign in using this new password.
- Firstly, you can reset the login password at the URL address PaybyPlatemac.com.
- Hare, you will see an option that reads “Registered User”? Shoot this option, and then hit Recover Account Password.
- A password reset page awaits you next. Here, you will see two text fields that ask you to submit your email address.
- Submit the email address, check it once, and click Reset Password.
- A new password will be sent to you at your email address. You can effectively use this new password to sign in to your Pay By Plate MA Login account.
- The services will be made available to you the same as before.
Thus, the PaybyPlatema Online Payment Account password reset process will make it clear for you that the process is extremely easy for users to follow. Make sure that you generate the password that is difficult for any other person to guess and at the same time, easy for you to remember.