EZ Drive’s MA service makes sure that the traffic flows smoothly all over the Massachusetts toll booths without slowing down, making life easier for drivers in Bay State. Let us discuss the benefits, the sign-in process, and other fundamental information regarding the PaybyPlatema Login in this article. Have a great time reading our article!
EZDriveMA toll booths consist of gates that you can see on the road paired with technological equipment, preparing E-ZPass transponders and cameras that are employed to capture the number plates of the cars. The official login portal is accompanied by numerous services like Paybyplatema Online Payment that are solely brought to make life easy for the drivers in the state.
PaybyPlatema Registration Guide
The management team of this portal makes it clear that online registration is made mandatory for the users before they sign in and start making their toll payments.
- Initiate your enrollment process by marking your presence at the URL www.paybyplatema.com.
- The portal will display you a set of terms and conditions. Go through them once, give your consent regarding the same.
- Your consent ensures that you don’t intend to use this login portal for any unauthorized transactions. Also, accepting the terms & conditions and not following them may have some serious consequences.
- Click “Add Contact” to add your primary contact.
- Submit your contact information and input the information such as personal contact information, address, phone number, email address, login details (username and password), and PIN code (4 digits to protect your PaybyPlateMa account).
- Now, hit the Next button.
- A message acknowledging your registration on this portal is shown now. This confirms the successful registration of a user on this portal.
PaybyPlatema Login Instructions
Signing in to your PaybyPlatema Login account is now easy. Just read the instructions published below and sign in to your account without any hiccups.
- The Pay By Plate MA Login portal is available at the URL www.paybyplatema.com.
- Click on the option that reads “Pay for Plate Ma”.
- Now, hit the Sign in button to continue your login process.
- Select your “Login Type” (account number or email address on file).
- Now, submit the account number or your email address in the first text field.
- In the next text field, submit your account password.
- Next, hit the Login button.
- If the information you place in the text fields matches the database of this portal, the system allows you to sign in and thus allow you to use the services that they provide.
The PaybyPlatema registration is available at www.paybyplatema.com. The entire electronic toll program in Massachusetts is free for everyone to enroll and thus use the same.
It is compatible with Microsoft Translator and requires Adobe Reader to access some documents. We advise the users to use an updated web browser in order to make Paybyplatema Payments with ease.
Payments On PaybyPlatema
There are several payment options that a user can use to make his toll payments. Each Paybyplatema Payments mode is designed such that it is extremely easy for the users to use.
If your E-ZPass account is in an ideal form and your transponder is installed correctly, the toll will be deducted from your PaybyPlatema Payments account. The picture of your license plate is taken. The details regarding your vehicle are traced securely.
If you do not have a registered e-z Passport or Paybyplatema Online Payment account, a photo of your license plate will be taken and the registered owner of the vehicle will email you a Pay By Plate MA invoice. You can access this invoice and make payments accordingly.
To learn more about Paybyplatema Payments & online accounts, read how it works in this article or you can visit the official site www.paybyplatema.com. The service works without tolls, barriers, or gates. Drivers have also been shown to save more than 875,000 gallons of gasoline per year while subduing emissions.
The EZ Drive MA program has been shown to lessen the number of traffic accidents and amplify the sanctuary of public travel, thus eliminating the sometimes dramatic drop in speed and congestion at toll roads.
PaybyPlatema toll booths consist of gates that are installed on the road accompanied by some advanced technology, outfitting E-ZPass transponders and cameras to capture the license plate of the car and thus trace the vehicle details effectively.
E-ZPass MA is the easiest way for Massachusetts drivers to pay their tolls. Paying the tolls on the official website is secure and simple for every user. However, it is compulsory for the drivers to register their vehicles on this official Pay By Plate MA Login portal.
When you enroll in an E-ZPass MA account, your transponder will be provided to you free of charge. Your E-ZPass MA transponder offers reduced tolls on MA highways. This transponder is also accepted in all other countries that accept E-ZPass.
What Are The PaybyPlatema Requirements?
To register your account on the official PaybyPlatema Login portal, certain requirements are to be kept in your mind. Have a look at the bunch of requirements you need to keep in mind below:
- The registration number of your vehicle is a must to make a payment using this Paybyplatema.com login portal.
- The details like your vehicle’s manufacturing year will also be asked while you register on this portal.
- Payment information: credit/debit card or bank information (only for automatic replenishment).
- If the above conditions are met, proceed to register yourself for the Pay By Plate MA Login portal.
PaybyPlatema Login Charges
The PaybyPlateMa Invoice will be charged $ 0.60 per invoice. It just means that every time you send 10 invoices with PaybyPlate Ma, you will be obliged to pay ($ 0.06 x $ 10.6).
However, if your vehicle plate does not appear on the E-ZPass and another valid toll account, your vehicle information will be retrieved in other ways, for example, vehicle information search.
The users can use the PaybyPlatema Payments portal with ease after signing in. It is necessary for the users to submit their vehicle’s information and register themselves to make sure that all the services are made available to the users.
Paybyplatema Online Payment Portal
With a registered Pay by Plate MA account, you can easily pay your tolls using your vehicle registration number. Several discounts are also made available to the users once they enroll themselves on this portal. The users can avail of these discounts only after enrolling in this portal.
Pay By Plate MA Registered offers two different payment options. When opening an account, the user gets an option to choose between a prepaid account and a postpaid account at www.paybyplatema.com.
Prepaid accounts allow you to pay tolls when you transfer a bank, credit, or debit card and make a small deposit. Fee payments are made with your account balance. As soon as your balance is very low, your account will be supplemented with the payment option you have assigned.
Sign in to your account to check your monthly fees. Postpaid accounts also demand a bank, credit, or debit card on your account. With a postpaid account, the toll is calculated every 30 days.
EZDriveMA is MA’s electronic toll system and has a Pay By Plate MA Login portal that reinstates toll booths and collects toll payments through video footage of your vehicle.
The four payment modes that this portal offers to the drivers are extremely secure and easy for the drivers to understand and thus use the same.
PaybyPlatema Payment Methods
The methods by which you can make payments on the official Pay By Plate MA Login portal are as follows.
E-ZPass MA: This payment mode comes with a transponder option and some decent discounts for the users who decide to continue with the same.
E-ZPass: The transponder in this mode is authorized by a non-government authority.
License Plate: This is the most common mode of payment that people love to go with.
The payment is processed by considering your vehicle’s license plate as a reference. license plate-based billing option, only valid on MA routes.
MA Bill with Tuition: Card-based billing option that is only valid on MA routes.
|Electronic Toll Collection
|Private & Commercial
|Massachusetts Tolls Roads
PaybyPlatema Usage Charges
The monthly bill charges of the PaybyPlatema Login portal are as follows:
- Free online
- Transferrable: $ 0.60
- Double / Special Order by Mail or Fax: $ 0.60
Pay with the registered account label Monthly statement:
- Free online
- Sent – $ 0.60
- Duplicate / Special Request by Mail or Fax: $ 2.00
- Return of unpaid check: $ 25.00
E-ZPass MA Account
E-ZPass MA is the easiest way for Massachusetts drivers to pay their tolls through the official portal www.paybyplatema.com. The functionality of the PaybyPlatema Login is based on a transponder that is accompanied by high encryption.
When you open an E-ZPass MA account, your transponder will be provided to you free of charge. Your E-ZPass MA transponder offers reduced tolls on MA highways. This transponder is also accepted in all other countries that accept E-ZPass.
If you want to enroll in an E-ZPass MA account, you will need to make an advance payment to check your account balance. If you wish to travel with tolls, these will be deducted from your account balance. You can check your account balance with ease after signing in to your PaybyPlatema.com Login account.
When you register yourself for an E-ZPass MA account, your transponder will be provided to and you don’t need to pay a single penny. Your E-ZPass MA transponder offers reduced tolls on MA highways. The PaybyPlatema Login becomes easy to use once you go through all the benefits and applications of the same.
If you want to open an E-ZPass MA account, you will need to make an advance payment to find out the balance of your Paybyplatema Online Payment account. You can also select the auto-deduct mode of payment that will deduct the amount automatically on the pre-decided date.
An additional $ 10 fee will be charged for each day of unpaid parking 30 days after the date of notification of the charge. 90 days after the invoice date, vehicle owners may be required to pay an additional $ 20 fee for each day of unpaid parking to renew their registration with the RMV.
Reset Pay By Plate MA Login Password
The steps to reset your account password in case you forget it is enlisted here. Have a read at the same below:
- Visit the official Pay By Plate MA Login at www.paybyplatema.com.
- Click on “Pay for Plate Ma”.
- Now, hit the option that says “Registered User”.
- Now, have a go on the “Forgot your username, password, or locked account”?
- Submit your “Account Number”.
- Input the “email address” in the text field that is provided in this field.
- Now, click the Submit button.
- The instructions to reset your account password will be sent to you at your email address.
E-ZPass MA is the easiest way for Massachusetts drivers to pay their tolls. It is charged using a transponder, a small electronic device that is attached to the windshield.
If you receive a parking ticket in an orange envelope from the traffic police, pay within 21 days to avoid unnecessary fines. Unpaid parking fees can result in RMV fines, which include being unable to renew your license or registration.
When you sign in to your PaybyPlatema E-ZPass account, you can manage this balance automatically or manually and check past tolls, which includes updating your payment information anytime you want.
Some customer service centers have been reopened. If you need to perform a transaction at a PaybyPlatema service center, you must schedule an appointment online.
With a registered Pay by Plate MA account, you can pay your tolls using your vehicle registration number. There are four modes of Paybyplatema Online Payment that this portal offers to every user. Each mode of payment is secure and easy to be used for users.